Monday, November 8, 2010

What I've Learned

I've grown up and...



I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, 
Unless we are celebrities.


I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon,
And all the less important ones just never go away.
And the real pains in the ass are permanent.

I've learned that depression isn't sign of weak,
It’s a sign that you've been hold on for so long.



I've learned that no matter how hard you try,
Sometimes things don’t work as you want.


I've learned that no matter how much you care, 
Some people are just jackasses
who forget how to be good.


 I've learned that alcohol will kill you in 30 years.
Smoking will kill you in 10 years. 
But unrequited love will kill you everyday

I've learned that behind every "I'm fine" and "I'm alright",
Is a mind and soul occupied with confusion,
Try to find solution.



I've learned that you will never face the longest relationship,
Until you get married,
And have kids.








I've learned that you will never experience "love at the first sight",
Until you see the face of your child for the very first time.

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. 
All you can do is stalk them
And hope they panic and give in.





I've learned that life is a series of making decisions,
"I have no choice" is absolutely absurd.


I've learned that the world will never stop turning,
And the clocks will always ticking
No matter how miserable you are.



I've learned that God knows what He's doing,
our brain is too little for His way,
and I'm still learning...




Regards,
Kezia Mamoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment